The position has two main functions. The first is to assure that the quality of incoming of raw material, product, processing, and finish goods meets and exceeds FS/QA standards and customer expectations. The second is to effectively communicate FS/QA initiatives, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), and Global Food Safety Initiative standards (GFSI), FSMA Preventative Controls Rule, policies, procedures and measures to various departments and outside agencies.
- RSS Channel Showcase 5630536
- RSS Channel Showcase 7021477
- RSS Channel Showcase 8657453
- RSS Channel Showcase 8035681
Articles on this Page
- 09/12/18--11:41: _Food Safety/Quality...
- 10/08/18--13:19: _Certified Organic O...
- 10/11/18--14:35: _Program Specialist
- 10/11/18--15:10: _Prime Farmland for ...
- 10/23/18--14:02: _Certified Organic G...
- 10/25/18--10:55: _4.5 Acre Farm for Rent
- 11/06/18--17:08: _Organic & Probiotic...
- 11/09/18--14:50: _Rogue Farm Corps Ap...
- 11/21/18--14:46: _32 Acres of Flat, O...
- 11/29/18--16:03: _Refrigerated Insula...
- 09/12/18--11:41: Food Safety/Quality Assurance Manager Pure Pacific Organic
- 10/08/18--13:19: Certified Organic Orchard & Farm for Sale in Northern California
- 10/11/18--14:35: Program Specialist
- 10/11/18--15:10: Prime Farmland for Lease - San Diego County
- 10/23/18--14:02: Certified Organic Grass Hay
- 10/25/18--10:55: 4.5 Acre Farm for Rent
- 11/09/18--14:50: Rogue Farm Corps Applications Open for 2019
- 11/21/18--14:46: 32 Acres of Flat, Organic Farm Land, San Benito County
- 11/29/18--16:03: Refrigerated Insulated Storage Containers
Our old bodies have told us to 'cut way back', so we have a 4.5-acre irrigated field, 2-bedroom house, shared barn and greenhouses, equipment, and the farmers' 21-year knowledge of this land that we are looking to long term lease. 2-4 responsible people with farming experience and willing to work hard, would make this a profitable operation. Everything except a truck is here ready to go to work growing your future. Certified organic since 1998. No guns or cannabis. Dogs negotiable. references required.
Contact: Burn Hot Sauce, LLC 831-888-6576 or email@example.com for bulk amount of organic and probiotic fermented hot sauce and chili powder pricing
Rogue Farms Corps
Our 34-acre farm sits in the outskirts of the Hollister Valley. It is flat, and very desirable for row cropping which has been the case for the last 18 years. The soil has been properly maintained with crop rotation and supplemental crops during winter or off-season crops. Historically, heirloom varietals have thrived on our organic farm, and the climate strongly supports tomato, pepper, melon, root crops, and many other varietals. Farm also is scattered with mature elderberry bushes (planted from the birds) which provide a healthy yearly crop of the berries, and the flowers (great for market), as well, our farm has a large crop of rosemary planted in rows, very mature and ready to harvest (for market). Property is fenced with a secure, separate entrance from main dwellings. The property also has a ‘packing’ shed, available for use in storage of grains, seeds, or packing.
Progressive lease – first year starting at $20,000, second year $28,000, third year $32,000. Will lock in for 5 years at the third year rate.
3 insulated 40 ft storage containers all hooked up on 1 compressor outside original equipment will sell as 1 unit or separately. Total package $20000.00.