We are looking for a source of certified organic cut flowers in the San Diego area. Willing to advise grower with adding cut flower product to their certified organic operation.
- RSS Channel Showcase 5668751
- RSS Channel Showcase 7103667
- RSS Channel Showcase 1983998
- RSS Channel Showcase 3704658
Articles on this Page
- 05/17/18--10:21: _Certified Organic C...
- 05/17/18--10:28: _Transitional Land A...
- 05/17/18--11:07: _Job Posting: Commun...
- 05/21/18--09:53: _Certified Organic F...
- 05/24/18--10:58: _Programs and Admini...
- 05/24/18--15:11: _CSA Manager
- 05/29/18--13:30: _CCOF Major Donor Of...
- 05/29/18--17:37: _CCOF Human Resource...
- 06/04/18--12:21: _14+ Acres Available
- 06/11/18--09:32: _Experienced Field W...
- 06/12/18--17:01: _Help A College Stud...
- 06/26/18--15:35: _Wanted: Southern Sa...
- 07/09/18--10:15: _CCOF Development Ma...
- 07/12/18--12:22: _CCOF Sales and Appl...
- 07/31/18--12:56: _Land for Sale or Le...
- 08/03/18--13:05: _Small Farm at the B...
- 08/06/18--12:35: _CCOF Chief Executiv...
- 08/06/18--15:29: _CCOF Applicant Spec...
- 08/22/18--09:50: _Certified Organic &...
- 08/23/18--16:50: _Ecommerce Manager a...
- 05/17/18--10:21: Certified Organic Cut Flowers
- 05/17/18--10:28: Transitional Land Available in Ventura County
- 05/17/18--11:07: Job Posting: Community Farmer, Full-Time
- 05/21/18--09:53: Certified Organic Farm for Sale
- 05/24/18--10:58: Programs and Administrative Associate
- Answer incoming calls; serve as first line of contact for inquiries from FarmLink constituents/clients
- Work with Finance & Operations Manager to print checks, make bank deposits and maintain A/P
- Attend to logistics and supplies, address daily office needs
- Interface with website and IT consultants
- Assist Executive Director in preparing administrative and operations tasks related to Board meetings
- Participate in Development Team meetings, complete required documents for grants, assist with funding opportunity identification, grant drafting, general analytics
- Assist in maintenance of development pipeline and new prospects management in Salesforce and Google Drive
- Maintain grant project folders electronically and including hard copies of award check, correspondence, proposal narrative, budgets and invoices
- Manage website-based communication, Salesforce administration
- Work with Land Access program in support role, maintain relations with current and potential clients and partners
- Participate in Events Committee, support staff in implementing workshops and events
- Minimum 1-2 years office administration experience
- Good organizational skills, well disciplined, and able to meet deadlines; self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and frequent interruptions
- Knowledge and experience using MS Word, Excel; as well as basic accounting procedures
- Salesforce experience preferred
- 05/24/18--15:11: CSA Manager
- Minimum 1 year experience working on an organic farm or with other local, seasonal food systems such as CSA’s, Farmers Markets, produce retail or vegetable distribution companies
- 2 years’ experience working in customer service and sales positions
- Exceptional customer service and account management skills
- Exceptional written English and verbal communication
- Experience using QuickBooks and MS Office Suite
- Valid California Driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and climb in and out of the back of a box truck repeatedly.
- Strong work ethic, detailed oriented, trustworthy and able to work both independently and as part of a cohesive team in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Spanish language skills
- Experience using Farmigo CSA and Web-store Software
- Advanced computer and analytic skills
- Prior experience driving manual transmission box trucks
- 05/29/18--13:30: CCOF Major Donor Officer
- 05/29/18--17:37: CCOF Human Resources Generalist
- 06/04/18--12:21: 14+ Acres Available
- 06/12/18--17:01: Help A College Student Out: Organic Growers Survey
- 06/26/18--15:35: Wanted: Southern San Joaquin Valley Assistant Field Manager
- Assist in the preparation and updates of project budgets, reports and timelines.
- Prepare reports as required by grant and contract agreements.
- Attend and participates in project site visits, inspections, and trainings.
- Assist in Quality Control (QC) duties of projects.
- Assist in implementing health and safety plans and procedures.
- Operate tractors and other equipment for site preparation activities such as mowing and disking.
- Operate herbicide spray rigs in a safe and controlled manner to effectively eradicate weeds.
- Supervises field crews in planting, irrigation, spraying, and other agricultural duties.
- Irrigate restoration plantings as needed and maintain irrigation systems.
- Assist in purchasing materials and supplies from vendors and coordinating deliveries and the work of subcontractors.
- Provide regular communication with the Restoration Field Manager and Field Foremen on project progress and field conditions.
- Collect, process, and deliver native plant materials. Assist with the collection of monitoring data.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the natural resource sciences, agriculture, engineering, construction management or related field.
- Basic understanding of issues in ecology, agriculture, engineering, communications, and government.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Skills necessary to support contract and grant preparation and/or administration.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite software is required.
- Creatively solve problems and learn new skills.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills and a strong work ethic.
- A clean CA Driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Possess the ability to communicate in basic Spanish (preferred, but not required).
- Qualified Applicator’s License (preferred, but not required. Successful applicant is expected to obtain QAL with 6 months of hire.)
- Integrity and ethics beyond reproach.
- Ability to travel when needed (includes overnight trips).
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instruction.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- Work effectively with our management, science, and field staff to achieve River Partners mission.
- Clearly communicate on a daily basis with project management staff and other coworkers and project partners.
- A background in farming or ranching a strong plus in job.
- Commitment and enthusiasm to carry out and further the mission of River Partners.
- 07/09/18--10:15: CCOF Development Manager
- 07/12/18--12:22: CCOF Sales and Applicant Specialist
- 07/31/18--12:56: Land for Sale or Lease - 2080 N. Gurr Rd.
- 08/03/18--13:05: Small Farm at the Base of Mount Shasta
- 08/06/18--12:35: CCOF Chief Executive Officer
- 08/06/18--15:29: CCOF Applicant Specialist
- 08/22/18--09:50: Certified Organic & Biodynamic Lavender Hydrosol
- 08/23/18--16:50: Ecommerce Manager aka Ninja
- Proficiently perform duties listed in Key Responsibilities
- Proficiency in general office functions, equipment and procedure
- Problem solving skills – as we scale up the business, we need energetic, positive, solution-based thinkers to implement changes to help grow the company
- Documented Ecommerce management required
- Experience driving traffic, conversion, sales on an ecommerce platform
- Experience planning and implementing third-party site strategy
- Understanding of Google Analytics tools, experience building and executing an Ecommerce strategy
- Data-driven; clear understanding of retail and marketing metrics
- Thorough understanding of retail fundamentals – merchandising, sales, customer service, production, operations/fulfillment, margins, P+L, etc.
- Deep knowledge of SEO/SEM, organic keyword optimization, outbound linking, database marketing, social media, etc.
- resume (including your salary history)
- a cover letter (include salary requirements)
- three references
About Coastal Roots Farm: Coastal Roots Farm (CRF) is a nonprofit community farm and education center. We cultivate healthy, connected communities by integrating sustainable agriculture, food justice, and ancient Jewish wisdom.
Position Overview: The Community Farmer will support the operational teams with the cultivation, development, maintenance and follow through of projects within the following five organically maintained production areas: vegetables, food forest, vineyard, chicken runs, and composting program. We are looking to add three community farmers to our fantastic team.
Please visit our website, https://coastalrootsfarm.org/the-farm/#job-opportunities and click on the View and Apply for Open Positions link to see the full job description and to apply online.
55 acres farm and home for sale that are Certified Organic by WSDA for goldenseal, ginseng, pasture and gingko.
To view our property, go to: http://www.tourfactory.com/1994832
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Operations and Finance
Riverdog Farm, CSA Manager
Available now are 14+ acres for rent near Pinto Lake in Watsonville. Great soil and microclimate for strawberries and mixed vegetables.
For more information I can be reached at, (831) 359-0961.
Must have experience in picking, weeding, planting and irrigation work. Full time work available immediately. Must have references.
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah and I am a college student trying to gather data about organic growers. I would appreciate it if you take my short 2-minute survey, because it would really help me out! Thank you so so much!! http://bit.ly/OrganicGrowersSurvey
63 acres of ORGANIC open farm ground. New Ag well with booster and filters installed in 2017, MID surface water, (2) homes, main home is a custom built 3/3 with a pool, 2nd home is 3/1, great rental. Several outbuildings and shops for equipment storage or maintenance. Outstanding location, excellent soils, water availability and huge farm income potential from multiple revenue streams. Seller Will Consider Financing!
Certified Organic veggie/fruit/berry/flower farm. Small home plus separate 1-BR apartment. Two large barns + other structures. Includes real estate, equipment, tools, supplies, plus the business. Located in a scenic mountain town with hiking, mountaineering, lakes, rivers, etc. nearby.
Are you a soap maker looking for certified organic and Demeter certified Biodynamic® lavender hydrosol? Contact me at Abbondanza Farms.